Specialist applicators have the equipment, knowledge and experience to seal or reseal your project with ease. Commercial grade sealers need to be applied by an experienced contractor.
You can use these commercial grade sealers in a residential environment to achieve greater durability however these are not suitable for the DIY application.
Please contact the CCS Helpline where we will put you in touch with experienced applicators who will turn up to site, provide a written quote and turn up to complete a project that you will love.
Our CCS helpline will ask you for a short brief on your project. Some of the items we will ask will be
- The approximate size of the area
- The look you are trying to achieve
- Any construction challenges that may be on site
- Your desired timeline
- Your contact details so we can follow the project progress
Contractor vs DIY
There are some products in the CCS sealer range that are DIY friendly. These include the solvent based acrylics such as CCS Hi Build Enduro, CCS Hardseal Advanced, CCS Colour Master Sealer and a range of penetrative, natural looking sealers for concrete and natural stone. If you are comfortable painting, then you should be comfortable sealing with these DIY products.
Tips for DIY
- Read the product data sheet (TDS) for the sealing product you intend to use.
- Prepare the surface. Your project will only be as good as the preparation.
- Ensure you have all of the products and the tools including products to dilute the first coat.
- Be consistent in your application watching roller marks.
- Understand the cure time. In most cases, this means no driving cars on the driveway or parking cars in carports or moving the rubbish bin over the sealed surface for 7 days.
To Find a Contractor please click here to complete the Enquiry Form.